Hello All,
I am so sorry, I have been in such aww and amazement and excitement I forgot to write it here! I MATCHED!!!!!! I am so thankful to GOD!
So here is how it happened: I ended up having to scrub into an OR case at 1030am! So of course once you are scrubbed in you are stuck there till the end. 1130am came and now I am getting antsy! We are finally done. I get to the library at 1145, sit and wait, now all the others around me got their log in or email notification at 1155am. Not Mee!! The computer stopped working and I had to switch, my email was delayed so I did not find out my good news until 10m after everyone else. It felt like a life time!! But the good news was there. I am still rereading the email today lol. Now tomorrow I will find out where.
So grateful and in awe of God!!! As always He continues to amaze me as i continue to have faith in
him.
Till next time,
Live, laugh, love, and happy dance
CONGRATS!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, to you as well, my anonymous but totally not anonymous follower :-)!!
Delete